Open The Door Events
Thanks for visiting!
Thanks for visiting!
Open The Door Events is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction - we will do everything we can to meet and exceed your expectations! Our services range from managing Special Events,Logistics and Welcome Ambassadors.
Open The Door Events organize all aspects of an event, and in most cases act as a liaison between the client and vendors. We perform the tasks of negotiating pricing, pre-selecting venues, caterers, entertainment, sound, lighting and equipment rentals to present to the client and maintaining budgets for the event.
Open The Door Events is experienced, take charge professional with ability to manage administration and logistics in support of our clients in a busy special events environment. We anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines. Our love for special event management, provide outstanding customer service, be an enthusiastic professional, and be able to build relationships with internal and external customer for lifetime!
Event Planning and Production
- Negotiate for space contracts and book event space, arrange food and beverage, and audiovisual equipment, make travel arrangements, order event signage, and ensure appropriate décor (florals, linens, color schemes, etc.) to meet the quality expectations of our clients!
- Aggressively gather information on each project to achieve quality event productions.
- Conduct research, make site visits, and find resources to help client make decisions about event possibilities.
- Create and revised room layouts for each event.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Close out all events as required.
- Assist with preparing budgets and provide periodic progress reports to clients for each event project.
- Keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Coordinate appointments and visits to see event space, and scheduling of events on the calendar.
- Prepare and modify event contracts as requested
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and volunteers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
- Ability to accomplish projects in a timely manner.
- Fantastic customer service ethic and high expectations for quality.
- Proficient using the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and mail merges; email and web searches.
We hope to see you again! Check back later for new updates to our website. There's much more to come!